Friday, October 29, 2010

A Window into Our World

Pardon the pun but I couldn't help it. Hee, hee. When Nugget was born, I made these for her room. I used pictures I purchased from Ebay, a cross-stitch my mother made for me, and the rest I hand painted myself.

While browsing one of my favorite blogs, I came across this great idea. I just happened to have an extra window from the above project. So I headed back to The Graphics Fairy and found two images that worked for us. I must admit, I did not go to as much work as Holly did with her gorgeous window, mainly because then it would have never happened. I'm a bit busy these days and short on brain power for things with more than 2 steps.

We had some clear sticker printer paper in the house so I printed my two images on that, cleaned the glass, stuck the images on, moved the picture that was hanging where I now wanted my project to go and hung up my new art. Slightly more than two steps and about all I could handle but I was quite happy with the outcome.

The finished project

Our coffee bar

The "displaced picture's" new home

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    You have such good idea's Stacie...you don't take after your grandmother! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new project! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete