Tuesday, November 22, 2011

20 Weeks

I thought that at 20 weeks I could start posting belly pics. I have had to be in maternity clothes from about 6 weeks on but in my vanity, wanted to wait until it was more "legitimate" to be showing. *grin* The coffee mug is there for perspective. Pretty soon Bug-A-Boo will create a nice shelf for me to rest my coffee on. Hee, hee. Have a happy Thanksgiving, all! I'm off to make some Layered Jello, Pumpkin Cheese Cake, Best Chocolate Cake, Cranberry Sauce and Fresh Green Bean Casserole.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love it!! Have a fun day baking!!!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Stace!!! Thanks for posting hope you had a fun day baking.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We miss you guys and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly and the sweet babe inside! You crack me up with the amount of cooking you take on! Go get 'em! Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

    ReplyDelete