Saturday, March 13, 2010

Praying the Psalms

I am joining Jenny@Just a Minute in Praying the Psalms over the weekends. Last weekend got away from me so I will post 2 this weekend. Praying you have a restful weekend.

Psalm 8
The Message paraphrase of this passage is really sticking with me.
God, you have used my babies to drown out talk against you. I see You everyday through the miracle inside of me and the miracle running around my house. You have used them to teach me so much about our relationship and about You Yourself. Thank You for this blessing. 
It causes me to echo the psalmist, "Why do you bother with us? Why take a second look our way?" We are nothing yet you have done so much for us! You are truly brilliant, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I love the black and white photo. It tells the story of our nothingness and insignificance by the lack of color, yet the adorable face smiling out at me reflects the psalmists words of the importance of children. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete