Sunday, February 28, 2010

Praying the Psalms

Join with us as we Pray Through The Psalms.

God, I thank you for the Psalms. It helps my heart to know that I am not the only who has ever felt they were going to be torn apart by life events--by other people. Thank you for the reminder to continually check my heart--to repent and keep it blameless before You. I love the word picture of You being indignant for Your people. You are my Shield, my Refuge, and my Righteous Judge. I will remind my heart to count trials as a sheer gift and to give You thanks--both in the trial and in the deliverance. Thank You, Jesus, for all You are accomplishing in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I am also so blessed to know that I am not the only one who struggles :) Be blessed today, Stacie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...torn apart by life events"...yes, been there, done that. He is an awesome Savior, worthy to be seen in trial and deliverance. So be it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many times I have also felt as if I was torn apart, ripped to shreds by life. But, how blessed we are to know that our savior is always with us to put us back together again!

    ReplyDelete