Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yummy recipes


I realize food posts are so much better with pictures. Unfortunately, at 30 weeks pregnant--oh, who am I kidding?! I am ALWAYS too hungry to think about taking pictures! I borrowed the above photo from Recipezaar. It was taken by Baby Kato. *grin* Tonight we made Kittencal's Easy and Delicious Ranch-Parmesan Chicken. It was AWESOME! We used bone in chicken breasts (that's what we had on hand)--2 VERY large ones. They took closer to an hour to cook but we expected that with the change from boneless to bone in. We then cut up 3 sweet potatoes into fries, added some EVOO, a packet of ranch dressing powder we had sitting on the shelf and baked those for about 30 minutes. It was a very yummy meal. We will have to repeat this in the near future. I may want to try this on other meats--I wonder what it would taste like on my venison chops? Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so yummy! You are so creative in the kitchen! I love the new look for your blog, so cute! I needed to do a little catching up here. I bet that rag doll will be awesome. You are a good mommy. Loved the pics below too. Can't believe how fast your little sweetie is growing!

    ReplyDelete