Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family!


My cousin, Crystal, and her husband, Jimmy, called us on Friday to let us know they'd be coming through on the truck and would we have time for lunch? We were so excited! Sunday we met up with them and went to lunch at Logan's. Yeah for a yummy lunch and unexpected time with family from across the country (they live in CA)!

I feel so blessed to have been so surrounded by family this summer. It has always meant so much but it means even more with Nugget coming. I have felt the least cut off from family this summer than I have in a long time. Thank you, Lord!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, how fun. I was wondering what cousin you had seen. I am so glad they called & had time to get together with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise! So glad they took time to come and see you.
    We are getting anxious for that baby and so fun when you can see what it weights and how long. Didn't do those kind of things when we were expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys had a nice visit. We were thankful as well to have you two come home.

    ReplyDelete