Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BIG NEWS!!!

This almost trumps baby news (well, not really, but it is BIG). Right this minute I am listening to a noise I have not heard in my own home in over 2 years--a dishwasher!!! It is music to my soul, people! The portable dishwasher that was in our home was never used by the previous tenants. We had no luck in figuring the thing out. Then I saw in the base paper this one for sale last week. It was MORE than reasonable so we snatched it up. It is currently washing my dishes. I am so thrilled I don't know what to do with myself! Praise Jesus for modern technology!

5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful music isn't it?! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. once you have it you can never go back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is big news! Now with the baby on the way you'll need that so much more. Eventually, baby can help too! My kids love to unload the dishwasher as I am loading it! (Sorry about the deleted post. I mentioned your last name and I thought you might not want that on the site.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Would not know the sound Stacie as I've never had one!

    ReplyDelete