Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Where dreams come true . . .





So this is the place where dreams come true they say. Well, for me it's true! One of my life long dreams came true today. I got to see something that was not only in one of my favorite movies but in one of my favorite books--The Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House!! Bit of trivia for those who don't know, there are actually 3 versions of the book. Each son remembered the story as told by their father a little differently (all with slightly different endings) so they each wrote their own version. I, of course, read all 3 as a child. :-D
We have met some really fun people here! We are exhausted at the end of each day but it's worth it. We're trying to take it easy and not rush and just enjoy ourselves. There's more to come. Stay tuned. Hope you are all doing well! We'll see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look like you are having sooo much fun!! Looks like the weather is good too, we were concerned you were getting rain, doesn't look like it yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one thing I too have always wanted to see, the Swiss Family tree house. So COOOOOL! Glad you guys ar having such a great time, and for the record there is no way I would ever make a compromise that would involve my getting on a roller coater,...period!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete