Friday, September 21, 2007

Ten Years in Ohio








So, I have been in OH ten years. I can't quite believe it. Where have all the years gone?! When you say "ten years," I think a long time. When I look back, it doesn't seem that long. Of all the people that came tonight, there was one or two who have been around for a good part of that time. Every one who came has been a blessing to me in one way or another. Each person here helps contribute to making OH feel like home (away from home). ;-) Speacial thanks to Ian for making most events at our house possible!

4 comments:

  1. wow!!! You are quick with the pictures!! Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time. Wat to post quickly, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the posting!! Good for you, I LOVE that you threw a party!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it was fun to see your party via pictures. You guys are great at hosting things.

    ReplyDelete