Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Photo Shoot and a Blast From the Past





Since I had an unexpected day off work yesterday, we decided to take the girls out and get some pics with our pumpkins before I roast them! We still need to take them to a pumpkin patch but it was fun to get these now.



Zita's outfit is the same one Nugget wore Fall of 2009. Nugget was 11 months old then and Zita is 18 months old now. Mom got Nugget this outfit when she was born (it is an 18 mo) for her to grow into. I think I was super excited for her to wear it!



4 comments:

  1. love,love,love the pics!! What a fun day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so beautiful! I'm not sure which one has changed more. I'm getting a little teary-eyed thinking about how much they have grown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a super fun day. The unplanned ones sometimes are the most enjoyable. Very cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a super fun day. Sometimes the unplanned ones are most fun. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete