Monday, May 23, 2011

Wow

Wow! It was a crazy busy week and weekend last week. Anyone wonder if I could use the word "week" one more time in that sentence? I do!

This amazing lady came to visit last week. We ran around like crazy tourists for four days and HAD. A. BLAST.!!! I so need to tell you about this awesome woman. The sun shone the whole time she was here. We saw cool things. Ate great food. Slipped in some meaningful conversation. We took A TON of awesome pics of the girls, the scenery, etc. I am still sorting through it all.

Saturday was a 50's themed date day for Ralph and I. I can't wait to show you the pics of that and tell you about all we saw and did.

Then on Tuesday will be our next Craftivism event. I am so determined to get pictures this time!! Someone needs to remind me.

Sorry for the brief teaser post. I'm back to work this morning. Two weeks of "normal" then Ralph's parents come and we stop to play tourist at home again. Yay!


2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy!!! Looks like you had fun!

    Love your new background. It's very fitting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had such an amazing time visiting you stacie!!! your family is so much fun!!! i can't believe all the things we got to do while i was there! but, i still need to come back because there is still so much more to see - and it is sooooo beautiful there!!!!

    ReplyDelete