Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year, Everyone! I've seen so many neat New Year's blog posts all about resolutions made, resolutions not made, favorite books read, favorite people met, people to meet, favorite places, favorite foods, top moments, etc. Each one I've read I think, "I want to do that!" However, I find that mostly I just want to get caught up with all of you and catch you up with us.

She's helping!
I find that I/we cannot do it all. I/we cannot work, raise these girls, build our marriage, craft, cook, clean, etc AND blog consistently. Usually, only a few things can coincide. As the raising the girls and working things are a constant the other things come and go. I've been so focused on a few other categories that the blogging has fallen way off. I have thought of you, though. I picture document everything as though I am consistent in my blogging.


Our beautiful tree!

I decided to start at the beginning of the month with finding our tree. We went to Reade Christmas Tree Ranch in Snohomish. They were wonderful and even took the time to explain some of the trees found in this region (as compared to OH). They pointed out a couple trees that we may like based on our previous trees/preferences. We ended up finding our most favorite tree since we've been married! It was a Grand Fir--we love to needles, so pretty! And the fragrance was amazing!

The tree ranch.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place to cut down a tree!! Great pics!! I agree keep things in perspective, only 24 hrs in a day and we CAN'T do it all!! What is all anyway? :o)

    ReplyDelete