Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

There is so much going on here I haven't had any time to blog much less read blogs! I apologize for not keeping up with you all or keeping you all up-to-date on us! We, of course, went a little crazy with the picture taking on Easter. Rather than bore you with a litany of pictures, I made a few collages to represent our day.

We went to the Easter service the night before which made for such a relaxing Easter day. We woke up and had eggbake, homemade cinnamon rolls and coffee. Then we colored eggs with Nugget. She had so much fun! I had a lot of practice letting go and letting her do it instead of trying to control the results. I think this will be an ongoing lesson for me. I'm not sure I realized how much of a control freak I really am until I had a child.

After our egg coloring,we headed over to our neighborhood park for a family photo shoot. We had so much fun! Nugget ran and ran! She looked so precious in her dress! I had been hoping to have two babies to dress for Easter but Bonzo had different ideas.

After the park,we headed over to Ralph's parents to celebrate with family. It was so fun having all the cousins together. It is especially precious as both boy's families are looking at potential moves. The bottom pic of Morgan and Nugget was so fun to get. Every time Nugget would smile at the camera she would look back quickly at Morgan to make sure she was smiling too. It was super cute! It was such a wonderful day celebrating our Lord's resurrection and enjoying time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment