Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year's Ponderings

I absolutely love road tripping with my husband. There is only one other person in my life who has been as much fun for me to road trip with. I am truly blessed to have these two in my life.

Ralph and I took the opportunity on the LONG drive home to ponder some things together. We used some resources to guide our pondering along the way. Two of my favorite blogs are Simple Marriage and Simple Mom. Both of these blogs had some great articles to reflect on the past year. Check out some of these articles to help in some of your own reflections:
It was so refreshing for us to go over these things together. We did a similar exercise last year. It really helped us get our year off to a great start. We decided this year we need to go back and review these again throughout the year--to keep us on track. It doesn't do a whole lot of good to set goals for our marriage, family, parenting and then not re-evaluate them and us. I hope you are taking some time this winter to ponder your year, marriage, family, parenting, etc. I would love to know how that is going for you.

What 3 words describe your 2009? Mine are eventful, stretching and surprising.


No comments:

Post a Comment