Ralph and I took the opportunity on the LONG drive home to ponder some things together. We used some resources to guide our pondering along the way. Two of my favorite blogs are Simple Marriage and Simple Mom. Both of these blogs had some great articles to reflect on the past year. Check out some of these articles to help in some of your own reflections:
- 10 Questions to Encourage Engaged Parenting in 2010
- Ring in 2010 with Tangible, Reachable, Optimistic Goals
- 20 Questions for a New Year's Eve Reflection
- A Holistic Approach to Setting Meaningful New Year's Goals
- A Simple Marriage in 2010
- Goal-setting Questions for 2010
What 3 words describe your 2009? Mine are eventful, stretching and surprising.