Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am still here . . .

So there has been an obvious lack of activity on this blog in the last month! I will try and catch you all up on life around here. :D

The first fun thing is that we (Nugget) now has two teeth! So cute seeing that smile with her two little teeth. She is fascinated with them--hers and others. It's fun watching her notice new things like how her wrists bend and her finger flex. She's mobile now and busy chasing the dogs around the house, getting in their water and trading her toys for theirs. She's a busy little girl with a big personality.








Hmmm, did I say dogs--as in plural? Well, in fact, I did! We have adopted a Bernese Mountain Dog named Buddy. He seems to be quite the loving fellow and we are enjoying getting to know him!





Now, I can't sign off without letting you know what I've been up to in the kitchen! I made these cupcakes for a 4th of July cookout. They were soooo yummy! The cream cheese frosting really makes them pop!

I'll be putting together some other posts to let you know what else we've been up to! Check back for video of Nugget hop/crawling. Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!! Glad Arwen is having fun with the dogs! The cupcakes look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete