Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Good-Byes

I have met some of the most amazing people and nurses working on base here in town! The down side to working with these wonderful people is saying, "Good-bye!" This wonderful woman is one of the few left from when I started almost 3 years ago. I have watched her grow as a person and a nurse. I am so proud of her! She is off to her dream job across the world. I am so excited for her. Ralph and I took her to one of our mutual favorite restaraunts. It was a great night of delicious food and relaxing conversation. I will miss working with her but am so excited for her new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Fun for you to spend a night with a good friend! True in life a lot of good byes it seems, thankfully easier to stay in touch in this era of life

    ReplyDelete