Thursday, September 27, 2007

Favorite character

I am planning on posting pictures later tonight, but first a question? Who is your favorite Disney character? We met quite a few of them today. It was a lot of fun! Who would be on your must meet list if you were here? Tigger was one of mine and we met him yesterday. I would love to meet Tinker Bell, but so far I have only seen Wendy, Peter Pan, Hook, and Mr Smee. I didn't wait in line to meet them as they did not have Tink with them. ;-) Looking forward to your replies! We're off to dinner in Africa!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, Stacie, I loved Disney World. We went there on our honeymoon! Ugh, but I STILL cannot look at the pictures that Michael took of me on the Teacups.... Ugh, even to look at the pictures, I think I would get sick. Crazy. Hmmm, my favorite character? I was most excited to meet Mickey... :-)

    ReplyDelete